Dreamweaver – Finally figured a few items out!

I am trying to learn Dreamweaver.  I used Dreamweaver to create the www.pc-prime site.  Coming from Frontpage and having limited HTML skills to begin with has certainly made it a challenging learning curve.

I finally figured out how to use the templates!  Which also means that each page should look the same.  No more off-blue.  I also sorta figured out my spacing issues with the left side links.  it seems to have had something to do with some extra code that never was deleted.  Still not sure what code even caused it.

Next on my to do list is learn how to use Style Sheets.  I understand the concept but haven’t implemented it properly yet.